The Wealth Education Self-Assessment is designed to be used directly by beneficiaries and families to:
- Assess the level of knowledge in 10 key wealth-related areas
- Establish learning goals tied to specific subjects that matter most to the beneficiary
- Determine which educational needs and programs are best suited for each individual
Start the quiz and receive immediate results.
Advisors can also share this resource to help clients and family members get clarity on their knowledge level in 10 key wealth-related subjects and establish personal educational goals.
Are you ready for the Great Wealth Transfer?
Assess your education needs with a Tamarind Learning Expert.
Set up a short one-on-one consultation to discuss:
- Your needs, interests, program, and pricing options
- Ways to use Tamarind Learning (individually, in groups, or cohorts)
- Ask any questions you may have