Chart Your Own Course for the Future
One of the greatest challenges faced by beneficiaries of a trust is the lack of education and resources available to help you understand your role, your rights, and your responsibilities.
Designed with you in mind, our Accredited Beneficiary Stewardship (ABS) program provides foundational education in estate planning, trusts, tax, investing, trust administration, financial planning, fiduciary oversight, trustee and beneficiary relationships, and working with your advisors.
Learn Individually or With a Group
Save 2 months!
Group: 2-10 Users
Canadian Accredited Beneficiary Stewardship Program
- Price is in USD
- Perfect for Family Offices, Families, Siblings, Cousins, or Peers
- Track Progress of Group
- Full Access to Courses
- ABS Accreditation
- Pace with Group or Individually
- Share Notes, Questions, & Thoughts
- Document Storage
- Content Updated Regularly
- Total Privacy
- 2-Year Term
Is Tamarind Learning Right For Me?
Stewards are not simply born, they are cultivated with great care, nurturing, and support. To become a good steward, you must develop skills, define your vision and values and put them into action, and work to continually adapt and hone your path.
Tamarind Learning is a highly tailored education experience using multiple approaches to teach and empower you with the financial building blocks to understand your wealth. In your role, knowledge is power. With this comprehensive online approach to wealth education you will finish with:
- Increased competence and confidence in core foundational areas such as the roles and responsibilities of beneficiaries and trustees, estate planning, trust basics, trust administration, tax, and trust investments
- Empowerment to advocate for yourself and your family with increased command
- Improved relationships and credibility with your advisors, trustees, and family members
How to Measure Success
The ABS program from Tamarind Learning features sophisticated metrics to track progress and demonstrate your understanding and knowledge. You will show increased confidence, competence, and empowerment knowing what it takes to be a wealth steward.